The Sabi Sabi wildlife experience
Enjoy close encounters and gain fresh perspectives that will invigorate your senses and shift your understanding of nature’s beauty forever.
Catch a glimpse of the Sabi Sabi safari experience
An experience like no other
Each wildlife experience is a unique adventure filled with excitement and discovery
- Enjoy the untamed thrill of getting up close to animals big and small
- Appreciate nature’s miracles through the eyes of a passionate wildlife team
- Discover how tourism, conservation and local communities are interlinked
- Experience nature, understand more about yourself
Every sense heightens as you gain a different perspective of nature's many wonders
- Ditch the game vehicle and explore the bush as a team on foot
- Witness creatures and details that would otherwise be missed
- Draw on your senses as you navigate your way through the bush
- Gain deeper insights into the interconnectedness and interdependence of nature
Take in the suspense and delight of the bush at night as the predators hunt and nocturnal creatures come out to play
- The bush transforms into a different world after dark
- Note how your senses sharpen at every rustle, howl and call
- Relish the excitement of spotting nature’s shyer creatures
- Feel alive under the twinkling stars of the African night sky
Slow down and savour a deep sense of peace that frees you to appreciate life, nature and love
- Relax into the gentle rhythm of the bush
- Cherish moments that deepen the bonds with those you love
- Gain new insights into the wonders of life
- Leave feeling refreshed and enlightened
We had activities all day into dinner with daily guided walking safaris in our small group of six. We saw Rhino, Elephants and Cape Buffalo while walking - what a thrill - and always safe. I would travel around the world to stay at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge again!
Revel in our playground
Our location on a central plain between two rivers means that our reserve is home to different biomes and habitats that attract a wide variety of wildlife.
Our unwavering commitment to nature
We conserve and protect the wilderness we call home
A deep love and respect for nature runs through our veins. Which is why we engage in various initiatives to safeguard Mother Nature’s fragile ecosystems – from anti-poaching to ongoing habitat management.
We protect our animals
Nature is a living miracle and to us, poaching is not only unthinkable, it’s an illegal act that threatens one of South Africa’s greatest treasures. This is why we have a dedicated anti-poaching unit and partner with other conservation teams in the area to extend our cover of protection.
We have a dedicated Habitat Management Team whose year-round operations are shaped by qualified ecological consultants. These efforts are continually reassessed, reviewed and revised to make sure that we are taking the best possible care of this incredibly special place we call home.
Fascinating facts and tales
Discover more about the birds, herds, insects and animals that frequent our reserve
We have a wealth of knowledge, experience and tales that sometimes seem so wild, they can only be true.
Our ambassadors and interpreters of the bush
Considered among the best guides and trackers in the industry
Meet the Rockstars of the safari world. Every guide and tracker is highly experienced and has undergone intensive training to make sure that your safari is safe, informative and unforgettable.
Many have spent their lives in the bush and can teach you anything from the terrain to the stars. And whether it’s your first safari or your hundredth, you can rely on these professionals to bring your experience to life every time.
Choose how you want to explore nature’s many gifts
Be it a game drive, going on a birding safari, or exploring the bush on foot – there are so many ways in which to appreciate Africa’s untamed wildlife