Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. It is situated within one of South Africa’s oldest and largest proclaimed reserves – the renowned Sabi Sand Wildtuin.
Sabi Sabi lies 500 km east of Johannesburg, 800 km north east of Durban and 200 km west of Maputo in Mozambique. It lies on the same latitude as Sao Paulo and Brisbane and the same longitude as Cairo, Istanbul and St.Petersburg.
- The GPS co-ordinates of Selati Camp are: S24 53.857 E031 30.627
- The GPS co-ordinates of Bush Lodge are: S24 55.254 E031 31.270
- The GPS co-ordinates of Little Bush Camp are: S24 54.187 E031 28.787
- The GPS co-ordinates of Earth Lodge are: S24 56.760 E031 28.197
- The GPS co-ordinates the Sabi Sabi Airstrip are: S24 56.689 E31 26. 820
Click below map to enlarge