business safari at sabi sabi
Home to some of the most stunning conference venues, South Africa is the ideal location for meetings, team building events and conferences. A great way to ensure the success of a conference is to combine business with pleasure, and a business safari is the perfect way to achieve this. If you are looking for an exceptional safari conference venue in South Africa, Sabi Sabi will not disappoint.
By virtue of its situation in a unique bush environment, Sabi Sabi is a South African conference venue 'par excellence'. Securing Sabi Sabi as your safari conference lodge venue will not only give you access to the finest facilities, thrilling wildlife opportunities and magnificent vistas - to make your visit even more special, the following additional incentive and conference lodge touches can be provided.
no charge conference lodge items
- Personalised welcome notes in each room with a bowl of dried fruit, biltong or 'dry wors'.
- Room drops supplied by the client.
- Personal welcome at the Sabi Sabi Airstrip by Sabi Sabi Rangers with lemon scented hand towels and refreshments.
- Team building animal spotting competition during game drives. Each team is given a checklist to complete, with teams being scored on the animals they spot during safaris.
- Company banner displayed on arrival or at a predetermined location (only if Lodge is reserved exclusively)
- Pre-registration of guests (guests full names, passport numbers and addresses required).
chargeable conference lodge items
- Traditional Shangaan dancing in the 'boma' around the fire (currently R4850-00).
- Local Community choir (currently R4850-00).
- Selected items from our curio shop: e.g. 'township art', bead-dolls, wooden carvings, Ngwenya glass animals, safari outfits, bush hats, scarves, peak caps, T-shirts, bags or cigarette lighters and mouse pads can be provided for guests upon checking into their rooms. All clothing and other selected items have Sabi Sabi logos. Client logos can also be imprinted if ordered timeously.
- A bottle of quality South African wine in each room on arrival - comprehensive wine list available on request.
- Sundowners in the bush with the chef - cost depending on variety.
- Marimba band - R5350 per performance
- Themed Dinner - only if Bush Lodge is reserved exclusively.
To book a business safari or conference or to find out more information on our business programmes please contact us.