something as wonderful and special as little bush camp
For the rest of our lives we will try to find something as wonderful and special as Little Bush Camp, knowing we are going to fail.
Hello Alta, Hugo, Cameron, Pheos, Trevor and all the other great people from Little Bush Camp.
We just wanted to really thank you for the wonderful stay we had with you guys in May. You gave us the opportunity to experience something extremely great, wonderful and amazing. Not only was the wilderness and nature just unbelievable, but the way you guys treat your guests was simply great!!!
All those small details such as:
- Hot water bottles on the game drive
- Blankets in the safari vehicle
- Drinks and snacks early morning or during sundowners
- Rose petals, candles and champagne on the last night
- Candy every night on the pillow
- Awesome, delicious food from a great chef
- Funny and polite staff
- Trevor speaking German to me
- Hot or cold towels on arrival were highly appreciated
We couldn't have wished for a better vacation. You have a wonderful place there and for the rest of our lives we will try to find something as wonderful and special as Little Bush Camp, knowing we are going to fail.
After we left you guys, we went to the Victoria Falls. The Falls are amazing!!!!!! We went to Botswana for a safari and it wasn't as half as good as the safaris in Sabi Sabi.
Now we are back at home and it rains, it's grey and cold.
If one of you guys ever wants to come to Germany, please contact us!!!
Thanks again for everything
Petra and Steve