road transfers to sabi sabi
Airlink operates convenient and daily direct flights between Nelspruit and Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and between Nelspruit and Livingstone (Vic Falls), Zambia on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays connecting to the direct road transfers.
transfer rates dive the big 5
01 january 2012 - 31 december 2013
|kruger mpumalanga international airport (nelspruit) to sabi sabi and sabi sabi to kruger mpumalanga international airport|
|VW and Toyota Condor||R1950-00 per vehicle, one way
(1 - 7 passengers)(subject to increase in Sabi Sand Wildtuin entry fees)
|Mercedes Benz Sprinter||R2200-00 per vehicle, one way
(8 - 13 passengers)(subject to increase in Sabi Sand Wildtuin entry fees)
Please note there is a surcharge of R40-00 per person levied for all road arrivals via the Sabi Sand Wildtuin.
- Driving time is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Rates subject to change due to Sabi Sand Wildtuin entry fees and fuel increases.
- Should a guest request a dedicated vehicle please contact our reservations for a quote.
- Reservations can be made directly with Sabi Sabi as follows:
- Tel: +27 (11) 447-7172
- Fax: +27 (11) 442-0728
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
terms and conditions:
- In the case of a last minute cancellation, a minimum of 8 hours notice is required failing which the full transfer rate will be charged.
- In the case of a "no show", the full transfer rate will be charged.
- Should a guest miss a flight and arrive on a later flight, a waiting fee will be charged at R250.00 per hour or part thereof.
- Should a flight be delayed due to reasons beyond the guest control, no cancellation fees will be levied.