getting to sabi sabi
getting there by air
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport (previously known as Johannesburg International) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Airlink operates convenient and daily direct flights between Nelspruit and Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and connecting Livingstone (Vic Falls), Zambia to Nelspruit every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Daily scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers can be arranged.
- Private air charters on request.
- Helicopter transfers on request.
- Complimentary transfers between the Sabi Sabi Airstrip and the Sabi Sabi safari lodges.
getting there by road
- 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
- Road transfers from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to
Sabi Sabi can be arranged on request.
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers from the airport can be arranged.
The Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW) has advised that, with immediate effect, the gate fees into the reserve will be R160 per vehicle (this applies to vehicles larger than 3.5 tons). There will be a further charge of R40 per person levied.
||Little Bush Camp