getting to sabi sabi
getting there by air - federal air
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport (previously known as Johannesburg International) directly to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip.
- Private air charters on request.
- Helicopter transfers on request.
- Complimentary transfers between the Sabi Sabi Airstrip and the Sabi Sabi safari lodges.
getting there by air - airlink
- Airlink operates daily scheduled flights between Johannesburg and Skukuza; and between Cape Town and Skukuza
- Airlink operates daily scheduled flights from O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip on Federal Air.
- Airlink operates convenient and daily direct flights between Nelspruit and Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and connecting Livingstone (Vic Falls), Zambia to Nelspruit every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Airlink also operates daily scheduled flights from Durban and Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit) with a short hop to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip
- Transfers between Skukuza Airport and Sabi Sabi can be arranged and charges will apply
- Flights with Airlink are to be booked directly by the guests travelling
- The above-mentioned flights to Skukuza Airport will commence in June 2014
getting there by road
- 500 km from Johannesburg, an easy five-hour drive on National Roads.
- Road transfers from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to
Sabi Sabi can be arranged on request.
- Sabi Sabi is a two-hour scenic drive from Nelspruit. Transfers from the airport can be arranged.
The Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW) has advised that, with immediate effect, the gate fees into the reserve will be R190 per vehicle (this applies to vehicles larger than 3.5 tons). There will be a further charge of R50 per person levied.
||Little Bush Camp