click on the specific terms and conditions required below:
terms and conditions - lodge exclusivity
validity: 01 january 2013 - 31 december 2013
group definition:10 or more full paying guests
- Excludes 20 December 2013 - 06 January 2014
- 16 - 30 full paying guests: 1 guest free in shared accommodation.
- 31 or more full paying guests: 2 guests free in shared accommodation with a maximum of two free per group.
- Guides / Tour Leaders - The rate per person per night quoted in the Confirmation of Reservation ('the Reservation') will apply (maximum 2 per group).
- NB: Please inform your staff that at this rate, staff or alternative shared accommodation will be offered should guest accommodation not be available. This rate is purely for accommodation and meals and does not include game drives.
- A 10% deposit calculated on the total cost of the full stay as specified in the pro forma invoice ('the Invoice') is payable within 48 hours of receipt of the Reservation and Invoice.
- Final numbers of group size must be confirmed 60 days prior to the date of arrival as specified in the Reservation, after which time any reduction in numbers greater than 10% of the group size will incur standard cancellation fees as stipulated below.
single room policy - (excludes 20 december 2013 - 06 january 2014)
There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. Thereafter, guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate.
Deposits, cancellation fees and the 5% handling fee are calculated on the total of the invoice.
|days prior to arrival:||on booking||120||60|
Deposit conditions must be strictly adhered to, failing which Sabi Sabi reserves the right to cancel the booking.
If booking within 45 days of arrival, payment of the total cost of the full stay as specified in the Invoice is required.
cancellation & room reduction fees
|days prior to arrival:||0 – 60||61 - 90||91+|
Cancellation Fees are levied only if losses are incurred by Sabi Sabi as a result of the cancellation. Should the accommodation be resold in full or in part, cancellation fees will be refunded in full or pro rata less a 5% handling fee. All reservation amendments or cancellations are valid only if made in writing and the onus of proving delivery to Sabi Sabi of such amendments or cancellations will be on the party relying thereon.
christmas peak season pre-payment - 20 december 2013 - 06 january 2014
Full pre-payment of all services (accommodation and relevant transfers) is to be made to Sabi Sabi by 31 August 2013. Any payments not received will result in an automatic release of accommodation for the high season period.
Insurance: Please ensure, and we strongly recommend, that you / your clients are the beneficiary / beneficiaries of a travel insurance policy covering at least injury, death, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss of or damage to personal belongings (due to theft or otherwise) and cancellation.
please note that:
- Your domicilium will be deemed to be as specified in the Reservation.
- The booking and all services carried out in terms of the Reservation will be subject to South African law and the jurisdiction of South African courts.